Trenchless Sewer Repair, Tulsa OK
A lot of homeowners and business owners probably question if they really need to replace their sewer line before it becomes an emergency situation. There are a few telltale signs that a person can look out for to help catch a sewer problem before it results in an emergency (and more expensive) situation:
- Household leaks. You might notice that your kitchen sink is leaking even after you tighten the handles.
- You may notice an unusual odor. Whether it’s coming from your kitchen or your bathroom you do not want to be smelling things that do not seem normal for your household. If you smell something it may be indicative of a plumbing problem.
- Strange noises. You may hear gurgling or other strange noises coming from your drains and this is not something that’s normal for a sewer system.
Notice the Warning Signs
Once you notice a problem is on the horizon it is important to handle it before it turns into something more. Sometimes there will not be any symptoms but your sewer system still needs to be repaired or replaced. Just like houses, sewer systems can sometimes be many decades old. If you were lucky enough that it has not broken yet, be proactive and figure out a solution.
Not sure what that solution is? Consider trenchless sewer repair as an option. It has these benefits:
- Don’t worry about your yard being dug up or your driveway being harmed.
- Repairs take less than a day compared to more traditional techniques where a crew may be on your property for over a week.
- Repairs meet the industry standards and are a more permanent solution.
Not sure that the problem you have would be compatible with the trenchless sewer repair solution? Trenchless can address all of these:
- Underground piping
- Blocked pipes that burst because of tree roots or household debris
- Improperly installed pipes that lead to backups or leaks
- Cracked water pipes caused by movement on the ground
- Weather damaged pipes affected by consistent freezing and thawing
- Installation of larger water lines to your house or business
Not sure who to call?
Call Nu Flow in Tulsa, where we have the experience and technical knowledge to pinpoint the right solution for your sewer problems. Nu Flow offers ‘no dig’ technology solutions that save our customers thousands of dollars in labor and restoration. Seamless installation eliminates further damage to your property and allows for fewer people disrupting your day-to-day life.
We are extremely proud to serve the Tulsa, Oklahoma area. While you may not believe that trenchless sewer repair is a time-tested method we assure you that we offer procedures designed to provide you with efficient, cost-effective, and time-saving solutions in order to get your property back up and running how it should be. We are here to help with your pesky plumbing leaks or breaks.