Vent Stack Lining in Tulsa, OK
Vent stacks are a crucial part to the plumbing system in your home or business in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The vent stack allows sewer gas and odors to be carried away from your home. When the vent stack is operating properly, it will maintain optimal water pressure by regulating the air inside the water pipes.
As water enters your plumbing system, the vent stack ensures the gases are released, rather than pushed back into your home. The vent allows clean air into your plumbing system that supports correct water flow through the drain pipe.
How Do Vent Stacks Work?
Water does not run through the vent stack. The vertical pipe is often directed through the roof of your home and is attached to a drain line. The vent stack carries exhaust gases to the roof vent to sustain correct atmospheric pressure throughout the waste pipes. The vent pipe is usually positioned away from any windows or air conditioning unit, so that the fumes aren’t pulled back into the house.
Vent stacks typically require little maintenance, but when a challenge does arise, vent stack lining Tulsa services will help restore normality to your plumbing system. The professional plumbers with NuFlow of Oklahoma can repair or replace your stack via vent stack lining.
Is My Tulsa Vent Stack Broken?
A clogged vent stack may present itself as a clogged drain or backup in the pipes. If using a drain cleaner, snake or plunger multiple times to repair a slow draining tub or sink doesn’t work, the vent stack is likely the problem. When the vent stack block originates, you’ll hear a gurgling sound and likely smell sewer gases near the drain. In severe cases, the vent becomes a complete vacuum and the gurgling noises will stop as no air is able to flow through the pipes.
Signs vent stack lining is needed:
- Drain emits foul odor
- Drain is visibly or audibly gurgling to get water to pass through
- Constantly clearing drain with chemicals or plunger
The problem is pretty easy to diagnose, but vent stack lining Tulsa requires a professional plumber. The NuFlow team of technicians can complete the repair process and restore seamless flow to your home or business’ plumbing. Our certified plumbers are here to help. Save time and money by calling NuFlow for your vent stack lining Tulsa needs.
Benefits of Vent Stack Lining Tulsa, OK
Vent stack lining requires no digging and offers a number of benefits:
- Affordable: Vent stack lining is an affordable repair process that allows your plumbing to work properly without calling for a complete replacement. Lining the vent stack rather than replacing it can nearly cut your costs in half.
- Safe: Trenchless technology is often used on vent stack lining repairs, which is much safer for your property and the environment.
- Versatile: Vent stack lining works on a number of pipe materials, including iron, clay, PVC, and fiberglass.
- Long-lasting: Vent stack lining is essentially creating a pipe within a pipe, and the durable material can last, with proper maintenance, for up to 50 years.
Call NuFlow of Oklahoma to get your vent stack lining quote. The affordable, convenient solution to your plumbing problems is vent stack lining Tulsa through the NuFlow team.